Sunday 3 November 2013

Happy Sunday #49



Image For The Week


Saying For The Week
This quote is from Master's Sun. I seriously need to get back to this......

Update
Now done with October and I've moved on to November. What awaits me I have no idea, but hopefully I will be able to tackle them all. 

*does the happy dance* I will soon be done with the episodes of Running Man I skipped, I think there's only 4 episodes left. I'm back to watching dramas, but that will last for just a couple of days.

Halloween is over, so therefore the background will have to go, it only lasted for 2 weeks lol!!


Song For The Week
Something from Tracy Chapman - Fast Car!!!


Eye-Candy For The Week
It's been a while I've seen Daniel Henney and Peter Ho ;)

Daniel Henney

Peter Ho
HAPPY NEW MONTH!!! I didn't forget :D

Have a lovely week people!!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment