Sunday 28 July 2013

Happy Sunday #35


Hello everyone, hope every one had a nice week!!! Just got back from Sweden, well that was some hours a go. It was really fantastic..... I rode on the world's tallest Free Fall ride and I got to see the world's largest spherical building. *happy* 

Image For The Week


Saying For The Week


Update
I was able to catch up on my reading..... Well, I had to spend almost 2 days on the train, what else would be better than reading?? I couldn't do much watching....Yeah... but this last week was really good!!!

Song For The Week
I think I have gotten the Minion fever also. I contracted the fever from my younger sis. It's such a cute song ^_^


Eye Candy For The Week.
I hear Your Voice seems to be the thing these days. So........ here are the two main leads in I Hear Your Voice
Lee Jong Suk
Yoon Sang Hyun

Have a pleasant week!!!! ^_^

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wynn Resorts in NV - Dr.MCD
    Wynn Resorts 충주 출장마사지 (NASDAQ: WYNN) - 춘천 출장샵 Find company research, competitor 대전광역 출장샵 information, contact details 태백 출장안마 & financial data for Wynn 통영 출장샵 Resorts in NV.

    ReplyDelete