Name - Angelina Jolie Voight
DOB - June 4, 1975
POB - Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Citizenship - United States, Cambodia, Sarajevo (honorary)
Profession - Actress, film director
Relatives - Spouse: Brad Pitt (2005–present)
Parents: Jon Voight
Marcheline Bertrand (deceased)
Brother: James Haven
Uncle: Chip Taylor
- Lookin' to Get Out - 1982
- Cyborg 2 - 1993
- Without Evidence - 1995
- Hackers - 1995
- Love Is All There Is - 1996
- Mojave Moon - 1996
- Foxfire - 1996
- True Women - 1997
- George Wallace - 1997
- Playing God - 1997
- Gia - 1998
- Hell's Kitchen - 1998
- Playing by Heart - 1998
- Pushing Tin - 1999
- The Bone Collector - 1999
- Girl, Interrupted - 1999
- Gone in 60 Seconds - 2000
- Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - 2001
- Original Sin - 2001
- Life or Something Like It - 2002
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life - 2003
- Beyond Borders - 2003
- Taking Lives - 2004
- Shark Tale - 2004
- Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow - 2004
- Salt - 2010
- The Tourist - 2010
- Kung Fu Panda 2 - 2011
- Maleficent - 2014
A Place in Time - 2007
In the Land of Blood and Honey - 2011
- Notes from My Travels. Pocket Books. 2003. ISBN 0-7434-7023-0.
- "Justice for Darfur". The Washington Post. February 28, 2007.
- "A Year for Accountability". The Economist. November 15, 2007.
- "The 2009 TIME 100: Somaly Mam". Time. April 30, 2009.
- "The Case Against Omar al-Bashir". Time. June 5, 2009.
- "Justice Delayed Is Not Justice Denied". Newsweek. December 10, 2009
Call me whatever you want, but Angelina is a terrific person. She juggles a lot of stuffs and I wonder how she ever gets them done. Yeah...... I know she's not perfect and all..... but I still find her terrific. So, it all started with the Lara Croft craze, that was when I first watched any of her movies, or rather noticed her. She was such BADASS. One more thing I'm a sucker for badass female character, so maybe that influenced me also. Since then, I try to keep up with her - news, movies and all. However, that hasn't been going smoothly *feels guilt*