Monday 31 December 2012

T - Top 10 K-Dramas for 2012

I have no right to make this list, because I have only watched 2% of  K-dramas that were aired or currently airing this year [2012].

But.... I've been sniffing around some other lists, plus, I've also been paying attention to what most of my MDL friends have found interesting. I will not be including currently airing dramas, since I/we have no idea of how they will end...... So, let's just stick to the completed ones.

Those that know me will know that 2 spots from this list are already taken.... So, there are only 8 spots left. hehehe!!!

Let's  get this rolling.....

1.



2. 



3. 



4. 



5. 



6. 



7. 



8. 



9. 



10. 




I'm going to squeeze 2 other K-dramas into this list.....

11.


12.  



I forgot to add this at the top, this list is in no particular order :p lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment