Sunday 1 December 2013

Happy Sunday #53

Seriously??!!!

Blogger is gradually getting annoying -_- I can neither insert videos nor photos, not even links. I hope they sort themselves out before next week *quite irritated*

Saying For The Week
''Nothing that happens is ever forgotten, even if you can't remember it'' - Zeniba [Spirited Away]

Updates
I'm back to Dramaland - completed Anego, Alice in Liar Game, Master's Sun and Fukunga vs. Tokoya: Liar Game. Moving on to Shut Up Flower Boy Band, which is just 16 eps and each episode is 45 minutes long.

It's really sad to hear about Paul Walker's death, may his soul rest in peace...... :(

I know I haven't updated the directory or even the tabs in very long time. I will try to that as soon as possible. ^_^

Song For The Week
I was talking about Hotel Transylvania last week - I like the sound track at the end, You're my Zing. Thanks blogger, I can't post the song!!!

Eye - Candy For The Week
So sorry for this week's lack of eye candy, but you can type in eye candy in the search box XDD

Welcome to the month of December, the countdown to Christmas begins!!!! LOL!!

Have a lovely week people!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment