Sunday 6 October 2013

Happy Sunday #45

I think this is a scene from Two Weeks XD I need to hurry up and watch this!!!!

Image For The Week


Saying For The Week
Still on Corner With Love a Taiwanese drama.

Updates
So, Master's Sun and Two Weeks ended last week *sobs* ..... I started Master's Sun but placed it on hold, now I can watch it without any disturbances, interruptions or cliffhangers. As for Two Weeks, I heard it really good and a MUST-WATCH drama, so I will definitely watch that also. 

Oh, I also need to put up a new background for my blog......

BIG NEWS!!!! I'm super duper happy for him!!!

Song For The Week
For Master's Sun which ended last week. It's an OST from the aforementioned drama, Master's Sun, sung by Melody Day. ENJOY!!!


Eye-candy For The Week
Although I haven't watched Two Weeks, but as Lee Jun Ki is one of the many K-actors I follow....... Imma do some little spazzing.
If I'm correct the first three pics should be from Two Weeks and I wanted a cool finish, hence the fourth pic XD

Have a lovely week!!!! ^_^
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment