Sunday 22 September 2013

Happy Sunday #43

MinHyuk of BtoB *can't take eyes off the gif*

Image For The Week


Saying For The Week


Update
I'm finally back in school, first lecture will commence at 8:00 am tomorrow YAY!!! *sarcasm* LOL!!! I'm actually excited, I have a feeling A LOT will happen this semester. Wish my luck!!! (^_-). 

Drama watching - Currently watching Bloody Monday 2 and Corner With Love. Bloody Monday season 2 is as nerve-wrecking as the first season....really enjoying it!!! I also have to pick up the 007 Series from where I left off LOL!!!

Song For The Week
After watching After School Club - Chuseok special today, I think I should post BtoB latest MV - Thriller. ENJOY!!!

Eye Candy For The Week
I'm sure you can guess this week's eye vitamin............
YES!!!! BtoB!!!!!
Have a lovely week!!!! AND Happy belated Chuseok celebration ^_^

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment