Sunday 18 August 2013

Happy Sunday #38

This is one awkward hello LOL!!! 

Image For The Week

Saying For The Week
I can't begin to say how much I like Vampire Knight, it's one of the animes that gave me a warm welcome into the world of anime. But unfortunately I'm rooting for Zero...... I do very much like Kaname - Just for the record.

Update 
............ Nothing, this blasted work is taking so much of my time and energy lol!!!

Song For The Week
Last week, I was talking about the songs ruling the charts [in Austria mostly]. Here's is another song from the chart. I really do LOVE this song!!! I haven't heard about the musicians before, but then again there are whole lot of unheard musicians out there.


Eye-Candy For The Week
The newly wed - Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun
Ladies first...........

The Wedding

I wish them HAPPINESS and every wonderful thing they will need in their marriage!!!!

Have a awesome week!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment