Sunday 11 August 2013

Happy Sunday #37

The above gif suits me so well today, why?? Because I don't have to go to work and the same goes for Monday also!!!

I'm now ready for today's post ^^ He looks like detective Conan. Although, I haven't been able to watch Detective Conan yet, I keep saying I would but...... yeah

Image For The Week
It forever happens to me, no matter how hot it is, I can't seem to take a cold shower......

Saying For The Week


Updates
None - she's too busy with her nose inside her books.

Song For The Week
There's been a lot of pop music all over the radio, but I haven't taken out time to really listen to them. I'm now turning to the charts to see what is what and see which songs really sound good. I have been listening to Blurred Lines for a while, but for the life of me [I have been waiting for an opportunity to use that phrase hehehe] I can't seem to understand what's going on there LOL!!! The vid is random especially the dance. I even watched the vid without the sound, the whole thing cracked me up hahaha!!!
ENJOY!!!


Eye-candy For The Week
Queen of the Damned......

Have a wonderful week!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment