Sunday 7 July 2013

HS - Happy Sunday #33

Hello!!!!

YAY!!!! My first Happy Sunday post after a month. 
Between, I guess my ability to search for gifs I wants has somewhat improved ^_^

Image For The Week
I TOTALLY agree with this image!!!

Saying For The Week


Updates
I'm trying to get back on my feet i.e I'm working on my dramas and book challenge. I haven't had the time to watch any 007 series...... Imma get back to that soon. Meanwhile, I just struck TEN Special Affairs Team 2,  Incarnation of Money and Keeping Up Appearances off from my list of TV-shows and I just finished reading The Hobbit this afternoon, I'm still 8 books behind on my goals. I picked up Fabulous Boys the Taiwanese version of You're Beautiful, also watching History of Salaryman and Thara Himalaya (Lakorn). I hope to do a lot of dramarathoning this week. 

Song For The Week
This song is from one of my favourite DJs - DJ SeeAn. It's titled It's Alright. ENJOY!!!


Eye-Candy For The Week
Since I have been away for quite a while, I will serenade ya'll with a quite a number of Eye-Candies. Chiefly from TEN 2, Incarnation of Money and Fabulous Boys

Team TEN
Choi Woo Shik
Kim Sang Ho 
Jo An
Joo Sang Wook

Team Incarnation of Money
Kang Ji Hwan
Hwang Jung Eum

Team Fabulous Boys
Hwang In Deok
Jiro Wang
Evan Yo
Su Li Wen
That was quite a lot for a Happy Sunday post lol!!! I hope you liked the pictures ^_^

Have a GREAT WEEK!!!!

post signature

2 comments: