Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Sunday #31


I was aiming for a large pic of ''Happy Mother's Day'' and I got it!!! ^_^ 

I was freaking lazy today, I don't think I accomplished much, apart from relaxing and stretching like a cat. I'm thinking of starting Ring Ring Bell, it's a TW- drama. Most importantly, I have an exam tomorrow, do wish me luck!!! ^_^

Image For The Week


Saying For The Week

Updates
What have I been doing??? Ehmmm.... actually nothing that will be of interest lol!!! I finally put up a review - Gokusen; do check it out :))

Song For The Week
I REALLY HAD to post this new video of 2PM, it's freaking TOO good not to share. ENJOY!!!

Eye Candy For The Week
I think I have finally fallen under spell of this person - Godfrey Gao lol!!! Look at those EYES!!!

Have an awesome week!!!

I will leave this here also 
In case you're wondering it's still Godfrey Gao lol!!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment