Monday 3 December 2012

T - Mnet Asian Music Award 2012 part 2


It was really a heck of pain finding the exact red carpet pictures I wanted. There were a lot of performances and the most memorable ones for me were;
 SHINee (Sherlock) - This vid contains the performance of both EXO and SHINee


 BigBang (Monster in Me) -


JYP (in collaboration with WooYoung) 



and Super Junior -


Without further much I do, here is the list of the winner. I skipped on the nominees part. So....


AWARDS
Best Female New Artist 
 Ailee

Best Male New Artist 
 Busker Busker

Best Male Group 
 Big Bang

Best Female Group 
 SISTAR

Best Asian Artist 
Wang Lee Hom

Best Collaboration Performance 
 Troublemaker - ''Troublemaker'' (Hyuna of 4 Minute and HyunSeung of B2ST)

Best Male Artist (Solo) 
 G Dragon

Best Female Artist Solo 
 IU
(I'm happy IU won this, I'm not so much of a fan, but at least the scandal didn't affect her)

Best Dance Solo Performance 
Psy - ''Gangnam Style''

Mnet PD's Choice 
 BAP

Best Dance Male Performance 
 SHINee - ''Sherlock''

Best Dance Female Performance 
 F(x) - ''Electric Shock''
(I wanted either Miss A or 4 Minute to win this award, but.... F(x) got it)


Best Vocal Performance  Solo 
 K.Will - ''I need You''


Best Vocal Performance Group 
 Davichi - ''Will Think of You''
(So here, I was hoping 2AM will bad this... and again NO)


International Favourite Artist 
 Psy

Best Music Video  
 Psy - ''Gangnam Style''
(I don't think I need to post this.... EVERYONE has this video imprinted in their hearts already, so PASS)

TVB's Choice 
Joey Jung

Best Band Performance 
 Busker Busker – “Cherry Blossom Ending” 
(I haven't listened to this yet)


Best Rap Performance 
Epik High – “Up”
(I wanted LeeSSang to win this, nonetheless I'm still satisfied with the results. Epik High went through a lot...)


Best O.S.T 
 Seo In Guk & A Pink’s Eunji – “All for You” (‘Reply 1997′)
(This category was somewhat unfair, A Gentleman's Dignity's OST vs. Reply 1997's OST.... not good at all. They are both equally awesome OSTs, but anyways, All For You bagged it)


Best Global Group Female 
 KARA

Best Global Group Male 
 Super Junior

Best Asian Artist Japan 
 AKB48

Best Asian Artist Philippines 
Sarah Geronimo

Best Asian Artist Vietnam 
My Tam

Best Asian Artist Singapore 
 Taufik Batisah

Best Asian Artist Indonesia 
Agnes Monica

Style in Music 
Gain (of Brown Eyed Girls)

Guardian Angel Worldwide Performer 
 Big Bang

Best Line 
Super Junior

Best New Asia Act Group 
 EXO

Best New Asian Artist Thailand 
 Natthew

Best New Asian Artist China 
TimeZ

Daesang Award (Grand Prize) --- Top 3 Awards!!!!

Artist of the Year 
 Big Bang

Song of the Year 
 Psy - ''Gangnam Style''

Album of the Year 
Super Junior (‘Sexy, Free & Single’)

At the end of it all, YG Family bagged 9 awards, SM Family 6 awards and JYP Family.... I don't want to talk about it lol!!! I think the awards look fair enough.

What do you think?? Leave your thoughts below, in the comment box.


No comments:

Post a Comment