Thursday 22 November 2012

RS - Top 5 Korean actresses


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!
I have to post this before posting anything.

I'm going to share to ya'll my top 5 Korean actresses (there's enough fangirling and tumbling over actors :p)..... Introducing my girl-crush..... Let the count down begin (I'm a little too excited hehehe)!!!!

5. Park Shin Hye

She's really cute and she's someone I would love to have as a sister. She's also pretty diligent and hard-working!!! Park Shin Hye has featured in several dramas and movies, mostly has the main character. Some of her popular roles are Go Min Nam in You're Beautiful and Lee Kyu Won in Heartstrings. Her recent roles (2012) are Kim Yeon Hwa in Don't Worry, it's a Ghost as the main character, an actress (that's her role - she was featured as a cameo) in the currently airing drama The King of Dramas. Her upcoming drama The Flower Boy Next Door is said to air next year.... Do look out for it!!! She will be acting along side the best baker in the world Yoon Si Yoon hehehe!!! 


4. Lee Da Hae

Cute isn't a description I would use for her, however she's a top actress in Korea..... Her first drama I watched was My Girl and I just sorta liked her..... I felt she really portrayed her role as Joo Yoo Rin soooo well. Lee Da Hae is also good with languages, which I find really cool. Her upcoming drama is IRIS 2, she will be acting along side Jang Hyuk.


3. Kim Ha Neul

I really don't think Kim Ha Neul is receiving the attention she needs, but she's a rare GEM!!! I've watched most of her movies and she's acted with so many A-list actors, Jang Dong Gun and Kim Soo Ro (A Gentleman's Dignity), Kang Ji Hwan (My Girlfriend is an Agent), Kang Dong Won (Too Beautiful To Lie), So Ji Sub and Yoon Kye Sang (Road Number One), just to mention a few. She's also very pretty!!!! Her recent drama A Gentleman's Dignity is MUST-WATCH drama, it's so interesting!!!


2. Ha Ji Won

I so love this actress, I really wonder how come she's still single.... The big guys in the industry must be blind or something. Ha Ji Won is an AWESOME actress. Plus she performs a lot of stunts in her roles. Her recent drama King2Hearts is a hit. She has also acted with a lot of A list actors, Hyun Bin (Secret Garden, which is pretty popular), Lee Seung Gi (King2Hearts), So Ji Sub and Jo In Sung (What Happened in Bali) and a lot more!!!! She is also really beautiful (boyish natural beauty) and has a down to earth character.


1. Yoon Eun Hye

She's my favourite actress. Yoon Eun Hye has it all, you just name it.... She has her own company, she was one of the highest paid actress at age 23, she's has this natural beauty. She's just sooo solid!!!! I won't mind meeting her in the nearest future. She hasn't really acted much dramas or movies compared to Ha Ji Won and Kim Ha Neul. Some of her popular roles are Go Eun Chan in Coffee Prince, Shin Chaegyung in Goong..... She's also one the main casts in Missing You / I Miss You which is currently airing. The drama is in it's 6th ep or so.... Try to check it, if you haven't!!!! I really do love her <3 <3

There are actually more K-actresses, but these are my top 5 actresses!!!!

Also let me in on your favourite actresses, it doesn't necessarily need to be a Korean actress :))

No comments:

Post a Comment