Wednesday 31 October 2012

T - Another Announcement!!!



LOL, the heading doesn't sound right to me. Every drama or movies I've reviewed, always seem to have the words AWESOME, GREAT...... in them and that's because I really enjoyed them.

I really don't think I have the time to write a review on a movie or drama that got me really angry or pissed and apart from that, if I did write a review, I did end up ridiculing the whole thing. So I thought up a new stuff, I would make a list of dramas and movies I've watched, from various entertainment industries, along with the ratings I think that befits them. With this new idea, I'm pretty sure you all can I have a rough idea of the drama or movie. If you have any question (Where you can watch it from, a review perhaps....) just leave moi (me) a comment and I would get back to you!!!

Keep locked on!!!!

~AdeNike~

No comments:

Post a Comment