Wednesday 22 August 2012

T - It's been a while......


        I've been a little busy since last week. I landed a job and it's taking most of my time in the mornings and early afternoons and when I get back home I'm really tired, plus, I have stuffs to do at home also :(. Anyway, I just finished watching a Lakorn today (actually, in the early hours of today). The Lakorn is titled Jam Leuy Rak...... There's something weird about the title of this Lakorn, once you google JLR, you either see Jam Leuy Rak, Jam Luey Rok and some other strange variations...... But I think the correct one is Jam Leuy Rak.

      The deal is, I really hope I'll be able to write a review about it soon; a really comprehensive review without spoilers. I'm off to work later in the day, but I'm free on Thursday. I guess I should have gotten myself together by then.


P.S --- Feel free to comment :)


Auf Deutsch---

     Ach so!!! Dies ist eine kurze Version der englischen Post oben. Ich habe ein (eine --- ich weiß es nicht welche passt :p) Lakorn gerade fertig geschaut, aber ich bin müde eine Bewertung gleich zu schreiben, weil ich in der Früh aufstehen muss und in meine Arbeit gehen. Aber ich habe frei am Donnerstag. Wenn alles gut geht, sollte ich eine Bewertung oder Kritik darüber schreiben.

Ach so!!! Bis später :)

No comments:

Post a Comment